суббота, 2 мая 2015 г.

To the memory of Odessa massacre victims....



  1.                            Vadim Papura 24.07.96-02.05.2014 -  I was throwned out  the window



                          Christina Bezhanitskaya- 18.03.92-02.05.2014 - I was beaten to death


Aleksander Priymak -  I was stifled by smoke


                                          Aleksandr Zhul'kov -  I was shooted


                                         Gennady Petrov - I was shooted


Andrey Brazhevsky- I jumped out of window and down the fire escape, after I was finished off


                                    Vadim Negaturov - I died of burns


                                     Igor Zayats -I jumped out of window
                                                   
                                               
                                  Irina Yakovenko - I was strangulated


                                    Vladimir Brygar' - I was shooted


                         Evgeny Mitchik - I was stifled by smoke


                               Svetlana Pikalova  - I was stifled by smoke


                                   Vladimir Novitsky - I was burnt alive


                                      Nina Lomakina - I was stifled by smoke


                                          Victor Polevoy - I died of burns


                                  Evgeny Losinskiy - I was shooted


                          Aleksandr Konanov -  I was stifled by smoke


                                 Aleksey Balaban - I was shooted


                                       Yuriy Karasev -I burnt alive


                                  Serghey Kostyukhin - I burnt alive


                                  Ivan Milev - I was stifled by smoke


                                Nikolay Yavorskiy - I was shooted


                                 Igor' Lukas - I was stifled by smoke


                  Andrey Gnatenko -  I was stifled by smoke


                               Leonid Berezovskiy - I burnt alive


               Igor Ostroznuk - I jumped out of window and down the fire escape, after I was finished off


                            Anna Verenikina - I was stifled by smoke


                                     Aleksandr Sadovnichiy - I burnt alive


                                    Gennady Kushnarev - I was shooted


                                   Nikolay Kovriga - I was beaten to death


                        Victor Bullakh - I was injured, thrown out of window,  finished off


                                        Victor Gunn - I was burnt alive


                      Anatoly Kalin - I was throwned out of window



                                 Alla Polulyakh - I was burnt alive


                                     Sergey Mishin - I was burnt alive


                    Mikhail Shcherbinin - I was killed, then I was burnt


                                               Pyotr Kair - I burnt alive


 Maxim Nikitenko - I was beaten and then thrown out of stairs


                             Vyacheslav Markin - I jumped out of window


                                      Dmitry Nikituk - I was stifled by smoke

1 комментарий:

Dr Purva Pius комментирует...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: (urgentloan22@gmail.com)